Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Emma Teeling: The secret of the bat genome


Emma Teeling: The secret of the bat genome



In regards to society, think about what percentage of social issues are caused by health problems. This is very important. People have to take care of their old relatives which can impact their lives very negatively. We are surrounded by death all the time. When we are young, we have to deal with old relatives dying, when we are old, we are afraid of our own death and perhaps even more, we are afraid of becoming useless and a burden to our young relatives.
Defeating aging will eliminate this almost entirely. We will only have to deal with even more rare diseases after that.


Read more on  Transhumanmedicine.com

1 comment:

  1. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you

    ReplyDelete